Hey! Say! JUMP

Hey! Say! JUMP

Thursday 15 September 2011

minna... yoroshiku!!! ^_^my first post here!! XD

Minna... Konnichiwa! Hello! Annyeong! XD
I'm new here, everybody, nice to meet you! Yoroshiku!  and please help me! since my blog looks so plain~~!!!!! :( minna help me make it come to life! like my Facebook! LOL... Always full of notifications, JUMP spamming, pics, posts, videos, links... EVERYWHERE!!~ XDXD

Lisa desu, 16 years old. I'm ABC.
I love Hey! Say! JUMP and will continue to support them! XD
Yamada Ryosuke is my everything~ and my love for him is infinity~~ \(^O^)/

Made it because my stupid brother blocked my LJ, Facebook and Twitter account.... :(
I miss all my friends there!!!!! Hope he doesn't find out about this one!! XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com