Hey! Say! JUMP

Hey! Say! JUMP

Saturday 17 September 2011

Yama-chan....with no pants?!?!

"Something recently that made you laughed a lot"

I'm usually laughing at school. At first year (of High School), I was like "If you touch me, you'll get hurt". But when I become a second year, all this thinking had collapsed (laughs). Lately, we are hooked in pulling down each others pants at the physical education class (laughs). Oh, but just to let you know, boys and girls are divided into another class... by the way (laughs).

Sometimes they push down my pants too. When it happens, I say "Stop it!", and I stand there for 2-3 seconds, then I lift up my pants with a face like nothing happened... this is the way I always do (laughs).

Boys are fools, aren't they? (laughs). 

- Yamada Ryosuke  *speechless.... LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com